expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Non Compos Mentis

Dream 10/21/2017



My family and me are in Europe. I am in need of a kidney transplant. They match me with a younger boy. I have the transplant. I find out, not only did they give me one of the boy's kidneys, but they took half of my brain and transplanted it into the boy's head. We are now the same person in two different bodies.

I walk up to the kid, who is sitting on a bench with two other boys. "Me and you are the same person, you know," I say to him. He acknowledges the bizarre fact. "We should go to Guinness World Records or something, I'm sure this has never happened before," I say.

We walk down a European alleyway at night. A few bad men jump us and start shooting. A couple of passerby's die but my family is okay.

We return home to America. The young kid is now my half sister's son. I'm guessing she adopted him. He is recovering from the shooting. He has a broken jaw.

The effect that the brain transplant has had on the boy is scary. He starts acting like a comic book villain. His face is distorted. He chases me around roof tops throwing spears my direction. The spears have fire on them. We run around buildings. Down Hallways. Through city streets. He continuously tries to kill me. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment