expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Guardian

Dream 10/15/2017



I'm watching Youtube videos when I come across a clip of Paul Gautschi (the man who promotes the back to eden gardening method) talking about encountering angels and demons in national parks. He says that one will encounter the spiritual beings there because it is further away from civilization, so there is less sin.

He even happens to capture angels and demons on camera. One clip shows two demons chasing a hiker until he gets to a building with a eight foot tall angel inside. I find this fascinating.

I tell my family about what I've watched as we walk down a neighborhood street. I then see the angel, from the video, walking in the same neighborhood. I grab everyone's attention and point him out. I ask if they see him. "See what?" they reply. I run up to the angel and make friends. His name is Kevin. He is eight foot tall and completely bald.

We walk through a dangerous neighborhood, my family and I. Kevin follows. We walk up to a house where the front door is elevated about three feet off the ground. We stand in the front door of the strangers house when Kevin says, "we need to go NOW!" We all move except for a girl named Melanie. She stands in the doorway with a sad look on her face. I climb up into the doorway and encourage her to come along because something evil is inside this house.

We ride our bikes down the same dangerous neighborhood. The neighborhood in which I grew up. I commentate as we ride. I point out where people used to live and where they live now. Justin lives there. Danny lives there. Kevin Follows.

All of us go to some kind of resort. The putt putt course here is so expensive that only the very rich can play. We walk through the resort, feeling like we don't belong, trying to get to the back. We pass the lobby, pass the pool area. Finally, we get outside. We walk around the place. I talk to Kevin. "So are you my mom's gaurdian angel too?" I ask. "No," he replies, "your mom's gaurdian angel is one named Barbara." "How do you get assigned to certain people?" I ask. "Well," he begins, "The way it works is that one angel will guard the children born for seven years and those will be theirs to guard. Then another angel will take the children born in the next seven years and those will be theirs to guard."

The rest of the family sits down on the ground around a Monopoly board. I sit down too. At this point, I think that my family can see Kevin. He starts talking to them, telling them of how commercial divers are harnessing demons to do the diving work for them. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment