expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 16, 2017

Exorcism

Nightmare 10/16/2017




My mom, a few classmates and I are driving several hours away to a retreat. Half of my school is already there. We are driving in an RV that will house a few students when we arrive. On the way there, one of the students in the RV becomes possessed by a demon. He lunges at me. I grab him and say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave." I do this several times until the demon is gone. Then, another student is taken over by a demon. Same thing. He chases after me as I say to him, "Out in the name of Jesus!" This happens several times on the way to the retreat. I know they are possessed when the color in their eyes disappear and all that is left is a black dot.

I know that we are there when a few new students climb aboard the RV. It is night. I walk down a road where several students are walking, including my sister Kristen. One student becomes possessed. My sister stands up to him. He grabs her and performs a suplex. Kristen lands on her head. I swear she is injured badly. I speak the name of Jesus Christ to the demon. I don't know what happens to the possessed man. Kristen is not hurt at all. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment