expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

STAB

Dream 10/18/2017



My sister, Kristen, brother-in-law, Chad, and I go to a military work-out session. Kristen and Chad are part of the military but I am not. However, they said I would be allowed to participate. We stand outside the front door among several other soldiers. While standing there, a woman soldier stabs another.

We walk into the building. I stay in the locker room, not feeling right about joining the work-out. A girl who I used to know named Emily is standing in the locker room. Neither of us speak to each other.

When the work-out session is over, we stand outside the front door once again. A girl I know named Kasey, who is a police officer, walks over to me and stabs me in the arm. I am worried because the blade went into my fistula, which is used for dialysis. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment