expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 5, 2017

The Land of Lost Socks 2

Dream 6/5/2017



Back in my old school from Anderson, Indiana, I am doing some school work in the gymnasium along with some other classmates and a friend who has passed away. The schoolwork that we are trying to finish are several papers like you would find in a children's activity book. We color pictures with crayons and finish the fun activity on each page. A teacher walks us through each paper.

At one point, I am working on a page and it then disappears. The others are moving on to the next pages while I scramble to find the page I was just working on. How can something that I was just holding disappear into thin air. Once again it seems something of mine has gone to the land of lost socks. I get angry. Every other word out of my mouth is an expletive. My friend who has passed away tries to help me while others stare in confusion. I never find the paper. I leave the class and get a bad grade on my homework. I am furious that I didn't get a good grade and it wasn't even my fault.

I walk the halls of the school when I come to a chapel. The pews are full of students. I remember there is a Catholic gathering today. I walk past the gathering. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment