expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Massacre

Nightmare 6/25/2017



One day while at school, three boys in trench coats bust into the school and start shooting the students. Two of the gunmen are Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold of Columbine. The third shooter, however, I do not recognize.

I run down the hallway and find an empty office in which to hide. I lock the door. I climb inside a large cabinet. The cabinet is a secret cabinet that can rotate on the inside (like in Young Frankenstein). I hear the gunmen enter the office. I rotate the inside of the cabinet so that I am hidden behind it. The gunmen open the doors to the cabinet. At first I hear Dylan say, "Nothing here," but then they rotate the cabinet and I am seen. I quickly pull a shotgun and unload a few slugs their way. I don't even hit them but the shooting was a good distraction for me to make my escape.

I eventually make it outside. Rows of police cars are parked in the lot. The policemen are standing by their cars with their guns aimed at the school. At first I hide behind some of the cars then I find my Jeep and drive away. I can't take an easy breath until I am out of range from the school. I look back in my mirror and hope to God that they don't shoot me from the upstairs windows as I'm driving away. Nightmare ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment