expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 5, 2017

Ski Accident

Dream 6/5/2017



I'm skiing with a friend down some crazy, snow laden hills. We come to an area with a lake. On the other side of the lake are several buildings. On this side of the lake are a bunch of rolling hills. We jump each of them. At one point, my friend jumps a small hill. When he lands something breaks in his leg. He is badly hurt. I try to help him up but he almost slides down the hill into the icy, cold lake water..

I decide to use my superpowers which is flight. I have wings like an angel. I fly fast over the lake to the buildings on the other side which happens to be a hospital. I make it to the hospital. I run through the halls trying to find someone who can help. I end up running into my dialysis doctor and I tell him what had happened. He along with a few others run to the helicopter just outside. While they fly to the other side of the lake in the helicopter, I fly to the other side with my angelic wings. I fly fast to catch up to them. When I make it back to my friend with the hurt leg, they have already landed and are aiding him. They put him in the helicopter and fly him back to the hospital. I don't return with them. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment