expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 2, 2017

Senioritis

Dream 6/2/2017



It's my senior year of high school and I don't care anymore.

A teacher has asked me to write an essay. The topic of the essay is my choice. I decide to write about my love of writing and particularly my blog called Sleep Talk. I begin the essay. At the top left of the page I write my name "Keith Laverty," although the middle name I use is strange. At the top right of the page I write the teachers name "Mr. Keith Smith." The teacher walks into the room and tells me that I am using the wrong lined sheet paper. I ask a friend if I can borrow the correct type of paper. He gives me a sheet of the exact type that I was using before. I use it anyway.

In my essay I write about how I have many of the same dreams and then how my dreams have evolved. For example, when I use to dream about high school, the dream was almost always about me forgetting to do some important math homework. Now when I dream about high school, the dreams have evolved into a plot in which I don't know what class I am supposed to attend.

I never hand in the essay. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment