expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 30, 2017

A Day In The Life

Dream 6/30/2017



My parents own a grocery store along with a famous actress. I don't know her name. I show up at the store one night. My parents remind me that I have two papers due tomorrow at school. I have yet to start on either of them. I leave the store.

The next day at school, I am sitting on the bleachers for chapel, when I accidentally injure myself. Right then, a journalist woman, sitting just a few rows above me, comes down to administer first aid. She fixes me up but leaves her ink pen. After chapel, I walk up to where she was sitting. She isn't there but below her seat is a bulletin with her face on it. I take it with me.

At my locker, I am having trouble remembering which class I am supposed to be in right now. I ask the person next to me, "what period is it?" They respond, "Interpretations." That leaves me more confused. I look in my locker and find many school books for classes that I am not taking. I assume they are books for next semester. I head to Bible class. When I get there, I see my friend Josh coloring on a paper. He asks me, "did you get yours done?" No, I didn't. I also forgot to do those two papers that were due today.

I leave the class and walk down to an English classroom. My sister is in there along with her class. Lo and behold, I also see the journalist lady sitting in one of the desks. I walk up to her and return her pen. I tell her that she accidentally left it behind. She tells me that it was Jake's pen. I come to find out that this woman rides a motorcycle but her bike is broken. She has asked me to fix it.

My mom and I drive around the parking lot of the school and notice that those running the school have built on to it. There are many more parts to the building, including one brand new building where the soccer field used to be. I tell my mom that a journalist wants me to fix her motorcycle. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment