expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 19, 2017

I Don't Feel Amused

Dream 6/19/2017



I'm at an amusement park. I decide to ride a giant roller coaster that takes its riders over a giant loop repeatedly. I sit in the seat and those riding with me tell me that I am too big for that seat, so I change seats. The ride begins. It is intense. Several times we are taken over the loop hundreds of feet above the earth.

When the ride is finished, my seat and my friend Jordan's seat starts to beep as if we've won. We did. I don't know how we won but we did. The ride starts shooting out tickets. Jordan walks away without grabbing his so I grab his instead.

When I exit the ride, I drop all of my tickets and tokens to the ground. People gather like vultures, trying to grab my tickets and tokens. I also dropped a bunch of candy bars that isn't mine. Jordan comes back over and picks up the candy bars. We walk over to the candy shop and return them to the right places.

I walk back out to the pile of tickets and tokens that I dropped. Still people are walking around pondering whether or not they will take the free stuff that was left on the ground. I walk over and start picking it up. I put it all in my pockets and get on my merry way. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment