expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Conference

Dream 6/29/2017



I'm at some sort of conference. The building is bustling with people dressed up in costume. I walk through a gymnasium to a door at the far end. Chevy Chase is standing in the door. Later on, I walk into, what I believe is, a coffee shop. A deep sense of fear washes over me as I notice that everyone in here is dressed as satanists wearing dark hoods and scary masks. I tell the girl who I am with that I am unnerved.

In a large stadium, thousands of young adults, dressed as colorful clowns, sit and listen to a man speak. I am sitting with my friends, Korie and Tim. We are talking a bit too loudly during the mans speaking. He points us out and splits us up. We have to sit in different places now. I exit the building and walk to a second stadium where yet another speaking engagement is being held. I sit on the outside where I can still hear.

A lady psychologist calls me over to a group. I sit in a circle with others my age. The lady asks me what school I went to as a boy and then assumes a local school in which I've never heard. I tell her that I went to Liberty in Anderson, Indiana. I tell her that it was a private school. She asks another question. I start talking to her and the group about my blog called "Sleep Talk" which is a documentation of nightly dreams. I feel that the group is bored with my talking. Dream ends.

I wake up.  

No comments :

Post a Comment