expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Dialysis Nazi

Dream 6/6/2017



I'm attending a dialysis treatment inside a small grocery store. To keep me entertained for the duration of the four hour treatment I bring a couple books about Adolf Hitler, an Ipad, and an Ipod with three movies on it about World War 2.

During the treatment, a small boy grabs my stuff and spreads it all over the store. The store manager finds my items and thinks that I am a secret member of the Nazi party. He calls the police. I am terrified. I am not a Nazi, although I can see why he would assume that with all of my Hitler and World War 2 items. I fear that I will go to prison for the rest of my life. I call my family. They come to the store. I try to convince my grandpa to tell the store manager that all of that stuff is his. In my mind I consider that my grandpa is old and prison would be far worse for me than for him. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment