expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Late Night Frights

A Dream From the Past



It's late at night. Far past midnight. Most people are asleep. My sister, brother-in-law and myself are awake and wanting to go for a late night drive.

Driving down the dark, quiet road we see a haunted house. It's the type of place where teenagers and young adults pay to get scared. Inside this particular haunted house is a vampire. All who enter eventually come face to face with the hellion. The house is closed at this time.

We enter anyway. The lobby of the house is an arcade and although the lights are off, the room is lit from the arcade video games. A person is here but I never see his face. He is a stranger to me. He speaks to us. Nothing else happens. The place is closed. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment