expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Strange Occurrences

Dream 5/27/2017



My mother and I have returned to my childhood home to live. She is upset. I ask her about where we are going to live because at this moment we own two homes. She tells me that we are going to live here although she doesn't want to because she feels that my dad will hunt her down and kill her.

The living room is quite empty except for a few boxes and bookshelves. I place my many books on the shelves to give them some personality. I walk through the house to find more books. When I return, I find that all of the shelves are broken and the books have fallen through. I ask my mom what happened. Annoyed, she tells me that it broke when I was playing with it. I explain to her that I wasn't playing with it but actually just putting my books onto it.

I tell my mom that I am going to work on my room. I haven't seen my room in years. It's a small room but comfortable. I walk into my bedroom and find that the shelves in this room are broken as well. I attempt to fix the shelves so that I can put my books on them. I have three closets in this room. One of the walls in my room has been destroyed. I can see through to my closet even with the door closed. I notice the closet looks much bigger than it used to. I walk into the closet and find an additional section to this house that didn't exist before.

I walk into this room and find three rooms. They are one big room but three rooms within the one room. The largest room is a pool room with a hot tub in the middle. The two smaller rooms off the side are computer rooms that belong to my sisters. I notice that the water in the hot tub is running. Suddenly, I have the feeling that my house is haunted. I start walking back to the part of the house that my mom is located. As I leave the room, a stream of hot water starts to shoot at my from another part of the room. Now I know my house is haunted. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment