expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Lorna Doone

Dream 5/30/2017



One night after work, I decide to drive away. I travel east of Indianapolis for about two hours. At one point, I look out my left window and see a giant city full of neon lights. For some reason I feel like the city is called "Lorna Doone." At this point in the drive I turn around and go back home.

I am obsessed with the city that I saw. I look it up on google but cannot find it. I check out maps but cannot find it. I tell my family about it. We try to figure out what city lies two hours east of Indianapolis but cannot find the answer.

At a gathering, a couple of family friends walk up to me crying and tell me they are sorry for my current health predicament. One friend, Seth, tells me that I have to stop biting my finger nails because that could be the reason behind my health issue. Even during the gathering, I can't stop thinking about that hidden city. It crosses my mind that the city could be Cincinnati but I'm still not sure. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment