expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hells' Playground

A Dream From My Past



I am inside a video game. I am catapulted into the air and I land in a playground. On the playground floor lies skeletons. I find a box of supplies under some playground equipment. I find a bag full of-what I think are-bouncy balls with white symbols on them. I throw one. Later I come to find that they are balls that contain magic. I walk to where I threw the ball earlier and find many magic balls. I collect them.

Near the playground is a cave. I walk into the cave and it is like a portal to Hell itself. There are many large holes in the floor of the cave. When I look down through the holes I can see monsters walking about. I pay close attention to these holes so as not to fall through one. I can hear the monsters moaning and growling. I step onto a portal and it transports me to another part of the cave.

After I am finished exploring the cave I walk back out to the playground and sit down at a picnic table. Everyone at the playground is cleaning up the place. I partially feel bad because I am not contributing any effort to the clean up but I really do not feel like it. As I sit there, I start to people watch. I watch Bryan Cranston approach and young woman and ask her if she wants to go for a walk. They walk off. I decide to go for a walk as well. I walk toward the state of Washington. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment