expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 26, 2017

Bicycle Blues

Dream 5/26/2017



I'm over at my sister and brother-in-law's house. At one moment, my brother-in-law starts being very rude to me. I throw a few expletives his way and storm out the door. I jump in my Jeep to leave but then decide to take a bicycle instead.

I ride the bike out of their neighborhood. At one point, I ride across a large patch of grass. It becomes too difficult and so I climb off the bike and walk the rest of the way. When I get to the road, I feel the tires to make sure they are aired up. They are flat. I try to think. My plan is to find a gas station and use one of their air pumps to air the tires back up.

As I ride on, I find myself in a large department store. Tables lines the floor and hundreds of people are here. It's some kind of convention or celebration. The man from the electric guitar Youtube video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiAwOW-nXIQ. He has created a new instrument, the piano-guitar. He is showing it off at the store. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment