expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Monster 2

Nightmare 5/17/2017




There is a boy at my school who is the same age as me. Something is wrong with his brain. He is a little slower than most people. I come to find out that he once killed a person.

After school, I go over to the elementary building where my mom works. I have to wait for an hour for my mom to finish her work. While sitting in my mom's office, I see the boy with brain problems enter the office. At first, I am cautious and I talk with him, just a little, but then I realize that he is wildly dangerous. I run back to my mom's office and tell her that we have to go to the back room and call the police. We go to the back room. There is a window that separates the office from the back room. We can still see the boy.

I lock the door both on the doorknob, the deadbolt, and the chain lock, but the chain lock is flimsy, it probably won't do much good. The boy comes to the door and tries to get in. I remind my mom of how dangerous this situation is but she doesn't seem to understand. She keeps working. I think I see the boy holding a knife. We both try calling the police but neither of our phones has service. We move to the window in the room, trying to get just one or two bars. Eventually, the boy's mom comes in and calms the situation. Nightmare ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment