expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 15, 2017

The Rustic Barn

Dream 5/15/2017



I am inside a barn. Several teenagers are here as well. We are hanging out on the second story of the barn. The floor is unstable. My friend, Gary, falls through the floor as he tries to sit down. He falls to the first floor. The entire middle part of the floor crumbles. A handful of teens are stuck on the other side while the rest of us are on the side with the stairs.

Some teachers and leaders come and hand out a paper to each of us. They then ask us to answer three short essay questions. I sit on the edge of the broken floor and answer the questions. The teachers say that when we are finished, we are to exit the barn and wait outside. As I write, I hear and see my friends stand up one at a time, hand in their paper and walk down the stairs. It gets harder and harder to finish my paper for I cannot remove my mind from how fast my friends are finishing. I want to be outside with them but I am too slow with this assignment. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment