expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bigfoot Carnage

Dream 5/7/17


In Russia, my family is hunting Bigfoot.

We stay in a humble place, not nice but comfortable. An American man comes to my window. I let him in through the side door. He needs to speak to my dad. I think this man is the leader of a Bigfoot hunting team in which my family has joined.

We walk about town in silence. There is light snow covering the ground and streets. Nobody but our team is out in town. I assume it is late and most people are asleep.

We find a Bigfoot. It is unclear whether or not we catch or kill it. Walking down the street, I see that some members of the team have caught a baby Bigfoot. He is cute and tries hard to run away. His cries attract his angry mother. She crashes the party. I run but behind me I see and hear the members of our team being ripped apart. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment