expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 26, 2017

Psycho Killers

Nightmare 5/26/2017



A group of students take a trip across the world to a foreign land. I am in this group.

While in this land, we come to a dead end road with an old, broken down house near the end. Those who live in this house greet us. They seem pleasant at first but quickly turn sinister. Some of the students who walk into the house find a shock near the back of the house when a large man with another face on his own chases them down with a chainsaw.

Somehow, myself and a handful of friends survive this hellscape and find our way across the ocean back home. When we arrive to our homeland, we are greeted by a group of people whom we don't know. Most of them are nice except four of them who are dressed in body bags. They don't speak, they just stare at us. I can't see their face outside the bag but I feel that I know them somehow. They are the killers from across the sea.

My friends and I run back to our families, who do not know we are alive. At this point it has been four years since we last saw them. We have been presumed dead for quite some time. Our families are in a giant outside play place, similar to the one you find in McDonald's. We run toward them and try to lose the psycho killers. Nightmare ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment