expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Van

Dream 3-13-14



My friends and me are driving a Volkswagen Bus.

We drive around town looking for items that people have thrown away. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We find several items here and there. I climb up front.

My uncle, who is up front, becomes angry with me. We end up in the backseat punching each other. We fight so vigorously that a fire starts in one of the seats. My friend pulls the van to the side of the road and everyone jumps out. 

I voice my concern that the police are going to find us. We run in separate directions. I run across a country field to my house. The next day, we return to the van. surprisingly, there wasn't much damage done. The man whose house we parked the van, walks out in a fury. He tells us, "if you don't get that thing out of here, then I'm gonna call the cops." 

We jump into a nice two story truck that's parked next to the van. It's full of computers and other gadgets. There are firefighter slide down poles falling from the second story to the bottom. As far as I know, we never return to the van. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment