expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Curious Things

Dream 3-8-14




We go to church.

Across the way from our church is the Mormon church. We visit the Mormon church one Sunday. We enjoy the music. In fact, we like it better than our church. We decide to try it for another few weeks. We find out some curious things. The only colors within the church are purple and white. The color black is not allowed inside the building, especially on the bottom of a persons shoes.

One Sunday, I am bullied by a group of about 4 boys. They follow me out to the parking lot. I jump into a strangers car and try to lock the doors. The boys get in faster than I can lock the car. I jump out and climb into the next car. I do lock the doors this time. The bullies give up on the chase and walk away.

Right then, I see one of the leaders of the church and flag her down. I walk with her into the building and tell her of my troubles. I tell her that life isn't fair and that I am being bullied.

I choose to move back to my original home state. I like it here because I know many people. 

I live in an apartment with my parents. One night I take a stroll out to the swimming pool. Many wild teenagers are out there partying the night away. I find a young girl twerking against my father. My parents don't sleep in the same room at night.

Later that night, my mom reads a story to me. I wet my pants. I take a shower to clean myself. I cannot return to work because of my pregnancy. 

My two sisters, Morgan and Kristen, come and ask us to church. They tell us that after church we will have a nice day at the beach. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment