expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 3, 2014

Walmart

Dream 3-1-14




I'm on foot. A few of my family members and friends are here. We are walking to Walmart. We can see the store but it's still far away. Directly in front of us is a bridge, some private property and a country road, all in which lead to Walmart. 

My sister morgan and a few of her friends decide that it would be fun to sneak through the private property. We start to sneak but the owner of the property catches us and forces us to turn around. I decide by myself to walk down the country road. 

Lindsey Lohan walks with me. We make it to Walmart.

After some shopping I come to the front of the store where I find a crowd gathered. Joe Biden is in front. He takes out a broiled duck skin and bites down into it. I'm grossed out. 

Several people follow in his lead and chomp down on their own duck skins, including my friend Derek.
Feeling a bit nauseous, I signal to my other sister Kristen to leave. I notice something a bit odd with her. I think she's tipsy but for some odd reason I let her drive.

After several times of almost crashing the car, I make her pull over. I get in the drivers seat. We drive across the bridge. A bunch of construction is being done. A worker stops us and says that we've entered a construction zone and we need to turn back. I get angry with him because there weren't any cones blocking the way and now I have to go out of my way because of his mistake.
I leave Kristen in the car and walk back to Walmart. I find Morgan. I tell her where Kristen is and that I need a ride. She obliges. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment