expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sleeping with the Enemy

Dream 3-13-14




Two sides war against each other every year.

My men are upstairs looking out the windows. We're patrolling. 
Suddenly we hear a knock at the door downstairs.

I grab my men. They grab their guns. We make our way to the front door where the knocking continues. We open the door. It's our enemy. The enemy is at the front door. We allow them to come in. 

The last girl inside has a cuteness to her. I tell her that she is the winner for being last inside and her prize is upstairs. Her and I walk up to one of the bedrooms. We look out the window. I point out a patch of land where the war originally began. She is intrigued. 

I take her to another bedroom. I close the door. I tell her, "for your prize we can either have sex or cuddle." The statement seems to have pushed her away. She walks to the door but stops. She turns around, looks into my eyes and says, "Lets do it." Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment