expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Chief

Dream 3-19-14




My sister has a new car.

She is driving me home. She starts giving a rant about why she so hates the car. I exit the vehicle.

I run ahead into a container yard which is under a roof. The yard is taken over by malevolent ghosts. The leader of the ghosts is a Native American chief. 

My sister is about to drive in here. If she does, the ghosts will attack her, maybe kill her. I can't let that happen. I climb onto the roof. When the car is in the right spot, I jump down in front of it. My sister slams on the breaks. I get inside. I tell her what's going on..

She speeds up. Once we enter the yard, the ghosts attack. The chief is directing them. My sister drives like a crazy person to get away. We eventually do. We make it to the outside where the sun is shining. 

After my sister parks the car, she says hello to her friend, Taylor Lautner. As I'm standing there waiting for her, something catches my eye.

A woman is helping a man in a wheel chair into a handicap van. The man is the Native American Chief. Dream ends.

I wake up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment