expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Concert Hall

Dream 3-14-14




I'm at a concert hall.

A famous band is playing. Barely anyone is here. It must be the sound check. I walk over and steal one of the band members water bottles. I take it back over to my group of friends. A girl says she wants to drink from it. She takes a sip. She says it's too salty. I drink from it. It's pure water and salt. Salt has settled at the bottom of the bottle. I put it back.

They tell me that I'm having a small concert today. They announce my band and everyone cheers. My friend Joel is in the front row. It comes time for me to start playing but I get nervous. I decide to play my song "Slow Down." I start.

I'm so nervous that I can't get the melody right. What I'm singing sounds nothing like the real song. I finally finish. The cheering is thin throughout the crowd. I mostly receive mercy claps. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment