expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lifted

Dream 3-3-14




I'm back at the Honor Academy, six years after I left. 
The interns meet in the auditorium. David Haaz speaks to us. He gives us a challenge, an assignment. 

We all leave to work on the assignment. As we're walking out, I say something out loud. An Asian boy in front shushes me. I'm taken aback. I forgot that were not aloud to speak.

I walk several flights of stairs trying to find the floor where my dorm is located. Every other floor is either a girls floor or a guys floor. I find my room. I say to another intern, "why do people have to be rude when correcting each other." 

We all gather back in the auditorium. David Haaz at the front. All of a sudden, I'm lifted out of my seat. I start to fly above the interns toward the front stage. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment