expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Imitation

Dream 3-15-14




I'm back in high school.

The bell rings. It's time to go to Mr. Longs class. We get to his classroom and the door is closed. We see through the window that he's conducting a choir and a band. We remember that there is a big upcoming event where the choir and band are to perform. Someone yells out, "Mr. Longs class, go to the art room."

There are two art rooms. One upstairs and one across the street where the 'Madewell's Ice Cream Shoppe' used to be. We're supposed to go across the street.

We walk outside to the front curb. It's night already. We look up and see a witch riding her bike through the dark sky. Half of the students in the class are witches. I go back inside for a minute and come back out. The rest of the class has already made it to the classroom. I cross the street.

The good students are inside. All of the witches are outside. I'm friends with some of them, including a girl named Kasey. They are dancing and hollering under the moonlight. Kasey tells me that the good people inside won't let them in because her and her friends are imitators of Satan. I tell her that I'm an imitator of God and I'm going to prove his power. She asks me, "how?" I tell her that I'm going to make her legs grow. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment