expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 10, 2014

Sky Diving

Dream 3-10-14



I'm in Miss Benz 4th grade classroom.

I'm not an elementary school student. I'm a young adult. There are other adults in the classroom. 

We're waiting for a plane. All of us are sky diving today. When the plane gets close, Miss Benz will take us up to the roof where we will get on the plane. 

My infant sister is in the building. She's going to sky dive as well. You would think that her being an infant would be an issue, but it's not. Over the walky-talky we hear that she has successfully parachuted to the ground. I think to myself, "how can my baby sister do something before me."

It's our turn.

We walk to the roof of the school which is level to the ground. We see the plane coming. It lands in a lake right in front of us. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment