expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Coffee Cravin'

Dream 3-14-14




My friend Ryan and me are staying in a hotel.

We're in the mood for some coffee. We decide to go find a coffee shop or Starbucks and quench our desire. But before we go get some coffee, we must get some coffee. We stop at the hotel coffee dispenser.

I throw in some espresso and coffee, top it with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and nuts. 

A nerdy guy is here. He's telling us what we should and shouldn't put in our coffee. Every time we put something in that he disapproves of, he reprimands us. Ryan and I quietly look at each other as if to say, "this guy is really annoying."

Finally, I turn around, put my hand on the nerdy guy's shoulder and say, "I think we're good here, thank you." The man walks away. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment