expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Long Jump

Dream 3-13-14




I begin doing the Olympic long jump down the street where me and some friends once left a Volkswagen van. 

I'm long jumping. I feel as though I'm flying. It doesn't seem like something that a human can do. Angels must be holding my arms.

I catch the attention of some friends that I haven't seen for years, the Lore sisters. They start doing the long jump with me. One of the girls says that her favorite place to go long jumping is Meijer. 

We start to make our way toward the store. We never make it there. Instead, we head to an old couple's house. When we step inside we are immediately greeted with a hush. The old couple can't take loud noises. We look over toward the kitchen. An old man has fallen asleep in his lunch. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment