expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 1, 2018

A Brewing Storm

Dream 1.1.2018



A family reunion (of sorts) is being held at my house.

Both of my brother-in-laws come to my room to play a little game. There is a bowl. In the bowl is various objects including a living, breathing, blood-thirsty shark. The object of the game is to get your hand as close to the sharks deadly mouth as you can without the tiny beast removing any fingers. Everyone's fingers stay in tact, I think.

I take an object from Morgan, my sister, and leave the reunion. I hit the road, Jack. And when I come back, my sister is very angry at what I've done.

In the backyard, there are two tree houses. One at the ground level of an enormous tree and the other is hidden at the top of the tree. One must use a secret door in order to enter the top house. I stay in the top house much of the time. It has a TV and a couch. Very cozy.

People are walking around my yard, from the family gathering. Someone asks me if I will spend the night in my tree house tonight. I tell them that I won't because there is a storm coming. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment