expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 3, 2017

The Prankster

Dream 4/3/2017



     My friend, Tim, and I plan on pranking the local cheerleading squad. Our plan is to sneak into the building and do a strange dance in front of the cheerleaders and their coach. The night comes when we are to do the prank. We walk into the building and the place is packed full of people. It looks more like a doctors office than a sports facility. We hide underneath a table in the waiting room. Several people in the waiting room see us but don't say a word about it. I tell Tim, "I didn't think there would be this many people here. I don't think I can go through with it." I back out. I leave the building but Tim continues with the plan. He makes it into the main room and starts doing a weird Aztec-like dance, chanting and everything. When he is done, he makes a run for it.

     The faculty are furious. They search the premises for the prankster but cannot find him. I sneak back into the building and lower myself into the indoor river. I have a straw hanging out of the water so I can breathe. I am spying on the people in the gym to see if they know that Tim was the prankster. A girl I know, Samantha, sees me. I watch as the coach walks outside the building, sits on a nearby bench and eats his lunch. Two skateboarders approach him and start doing tricks on their skateboards. I know that he will pin the prank on them. I make a run for it. I get out. A few friends offer to drive me home. I jump in their van. As they drive down the road, I ask them to drop me off at the nearest Target or Walmart. I plan on calling Tim to make sure he is safe and to see if he can pick me up. I come to find out that some people were so impressed with Tim's dancing that they are awarding him three college degrees because of it. One is a degree in Aztec languages. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment