expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 8, 2016

The Practice

Dream 2/8/2016


Girls from my class are playing a pickup game of basketball. I decide to join in on the fun.

     As I'm playing, I look over to the bleachers and see my baseball coach, Mr. Allen. I walk over to him. He tells me that he has a special baseball glove for me and he wants me to be his relief pitcher in the 9th inning. The glove is quite small and is covered in Velcro. My friend, Tim, tells me that we should go practice.

     We board a school bus and take off looking for a nice patch of land to throw the ball around. We drive through some poverty stricken neighborhoods and then drive out to the country. All we see are corn fields and the occasional 100 year old barn with the roof caved in. We find a place to practice next to an abandoned house. The house looks like it was burned up in a fire. We explore. We encounter ghosts of the people who used to live here. The ghosts are hostile. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment