expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Gates of Hell

Dream 2/10/2016


Tim, Josh and I walk down a dark hallway. There is a light at the end.

At the end of the hallway are four doors and four switches. It is a puzzle. We must hit the switches in the right order to get through. We figure it out. Suddenly, we are in an arcade. Video games everywhere. I play a basketball game. The game is curved instead of straight. I miss every shot. Tim and Josh move on to the next level. I don't want to miss anything so I stay. The next group of people enter the arcade. I miss Tim and Josh so I move on to the next level.

Suddenly I am in a house where every room has a table with junk food on it. In this house, there is no discernible path from A to B, it's several paths all leading to rooms with a table with junk food on top (Think of the food scene from the movie "Hook").

Eventually, I find a stairway leading down. I enter I giant room with white walls. Inside this room are several small rooms with no ceiling. Inside these small rooms are portals. I know of a girl that went missing by jumping through a giant red portal in the back. It is said that the red portal only leads to one place, Hell. I am not supposed to be in this place, as there are guards patrolling the area. All of a sudden, the girl that went missing grabs my hand and starts leading me to the back of the room without being caught by the guards. We make it to the room. In front of us lies a giant portal with what looks like red electricity and fire. We enter. Dream ends.

I wake up 

No comments :

Post a Comment