expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 5, 2016

Gatti's

Dream 2/5/2016     


     My mom and I are walking down a street when she sees a hang out spot that she remembers from when she was a teenager. The place is called "Gatti's." The sign is scrambled with letters, a person could hardly make out the name. We walk inside. 

     The place is crowded with people hungry for pizza. Not an empty table in sight. We walk through the restaurant. My mom remembers what it was like to be young. We walk down a set of stairs to the basement. 

     We come upon a gymnasium full of people. Everyone is cheering in the stands. A man walks onto a stage and waves to the crowd. The cheers rise even more. The man tells jokes. My mom and I walk over to the stage to get a better view.

     When the man is done, we leave. Outside we run into a familiar face. I tell them that they have to try Gatti's. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment