expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 22, 2016

Heisenberg

Dream 2/20/2016


I am a meth cook.

I own a large piece of property. I have a building in the back. That's where I cook. I let the grass grow so my place is harder to see.

I hire a new guy to help out in the day to day operations. His name is Gale Boetticher. Together we cook meth. One day, I come in to work and find my wife dead and her body mutilated, lying at the feet of Gale. He has a gun in his hand and a smile on his face. I grab my gun as quick as I can. I shoot and kill Gale. I look at my wife. her body doesn't look human. It looks like an animal carcass that's been decaying and the neighborhood animals have been feasting on for some time.

I walk out to the road. There's a couple buildings out here. A bunch of druggies hang out. I chill with them. I show them my product. I tell them, "I'm the cook." I should ask them to say my name. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment