expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Small Town

Dream 3/29/2018




I've moved back to my childhood town of Markleville, Indiana. It's grown a lot since I've moved away. My dad has given me his white Ford F-150. I'm driving it back to my new house. I drive up and down the main road through town looking for my home but cannot find it.

I drive back through town. At a four-way stop, there is a flagger. Some construction is taking place. It is hard to see what the flagger is commanding. He yells at me to go. I become stressed and speed through the intersection. I pull over in a parking lot, then I turn around.

When pulling out, I notice a car that looks stalled on the road. There is a car behind it full of girls. They become so angry at the stalled car that they ram it, causing the stalled car to almost hit me. They then speed off. I get so mad at this that I take off in their direction. I push the pedal to the metal and drive right up on their tail. They notice me. They become scared. For a moment, I consider ramming them off the road, but then I remember the nice truck I am driving. They almost fly off the road in fear, but I slow down and head back towards town.

I park the truck hoping that the girls don't find it and trash it. I walk up the main road in town looking at the different shops and restaurants. I see a Dairy Barn, probably sells ice cream. I pass a little shed called Jack's Candy. There are pictures on the outside wall depicting the types of treats sold there. One item looks like a Rice Krispy Treat with M&M's and nuts in it. Next to the candy shop is a Tuna Melt Sandwich shop. That is where I intend on eating. I walk towards it. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment