expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 12, 2018

Cinnamon

Dream 3/11/2018




A top executive at World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has created an NFL football team in the state of Nebraska.

I watch in the stadium as the team plays or has a practice. I cannot remember the team mascot, although I believe it is a bird. The jerseys portray designs of feathers on them. Their colors are light blue and white.

I walk to the concessions area, which isn't as open as the stadiums I've visited. Nobody is here. I walk around the entire stadium through fifty different rooms. Each room has a massive amount of recently baked cinnamon rolls. I've been told that the stadium is trying to make a name for itself by selling its own cinnamon rolls. Apparently, the baked goods are not selling. So here I am, walking through the edges of the stadium, through rooms filled with thousands and thousands of cinnamon rolls.

The owner has hired a clean-up company to come in and fix our mistake. One of our janitorial workers argues with the lady from the cleaning company, who only wants to clean part of the stadium. Our janitor talks her into cleaning the whole place. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment