expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Extermination

Nightmare 4.5.2018




I am shopping at a grocery store. While browsing the frozen foods aisle, I hear scurrying behind me and a strange moaning sound. I look and see two men with masks. One man wears a dirty, hockey goalie mask, like Jason Voorhees. I overhear several shoppers make suspicious comments that today there is supposed to be a shooting at this grocery store. I don't know if this information is true or false, but I hurry up and grab the last few items that I need. Several times I leave my cart and start walking to the exit but then change my mind and return to my shopping. I finish up and walk to the check-outs. At first, it looks as if no check-out is open. All the lights are off. Then, a woman in the dark says that her lane is open. It is so dark, I can't see my groceries or the lady checking me out.

Two guys from my high school class, (we'll call them) Bob and Jay, are planning on shooting up the local grocery store. I help them. We stand by the junk food. Bob tells me just to open whatever I want and eat it. He points to a box of snack cakes with colorful sprinkles. I start knocking packages off the shelf. We pull handguns from our clothes and carefully jog through the supermarket. When we see a person, we kill them. I find it hard to aim the pistol, but I still murder a few unsuspecting shoppers. Someone alerts the police. They show up through a side door. When I see them, I shoot at them, and they shoot at me. The thought that I could die crosses my mind. A load of shopping carts separates us. I raise up and shoot, but I miss. I sneak around the carts so they can't see me. I pop up near them. I mow down one and then the other. I pick up one of the officer's shotguns and run around the store murdering innocent people.

There are two female officers on one island I am on the next. I hear them talking. The shelves near me hold thousands of bottles of wine and other alcoholic beverages. I start taking the bottles and throwing them at the officers. I slowly walk forward as I throw, hoping that I'm getting closer to their position, as I can only hear them. At the end of the aisle, I pop out. The two officers are standing with their shopping carts about fifteen feet apart. I shoot one and then the other.

There is a hallway at the side of the store. There are no lights, but I can see that there are a few rooms and a ladder leading up. I climb the ladder to see where it leads. It leads to nowhere. Later that night, Bob and Jay will throw a grenade up the ladder and create a hole. They will then climb into the hole, which is giving off toxic gas. They will wait there until they die. I will hide down in the room below them. The toxicity of the gas will not harm me.

My mom and I are shopping at a grocery store at around 1 AM. I tell her about a dream I had where a mass shooting took place at the supermarket at 1:30 AM. She pulls out her cell phone and calls the police. I become stressed with her, telling her that it was only a dream. She calls the police anyway. They arrive and arrest the alleged shooter. Dream ends.

I wake up


No comments :

Post a Comment