expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 23, 2018

Weird Space

Dream 3/23/2018




I quietly roam through a land that is foreign to me. I come upon a group of houses. All of the doors are open. People are inside. I hide in the shadow of one house, hoping that nobody will see me. All of a sudden, shots ring out. A man is shooting me through his window. This raises the attention of all who live here. I make a run for it.

I board a spaceship. The vessel is crewed by family members. We shoot off into space like a bullet. I ask my sister where we are going next. "Saturn," she says.

We land on the planet called Saturn, next to a gas station. Many of us go inside the establishment to use the restroom and stock up on junk food. I immediately notice a woman who stands around seven feet tall. She walks past me. I sit down on a bench with another humanoid woman. She tells me about her friend Harrison Ford, but she says that he is nine Harrisons tall.

I notice a shelf full of books. One book grabs my attention. It looks like the Bible, but I wouldn't think that Saturn would have a Bible. I pick it up. The title of the book is The Holy Boozoog. I buy the book and run it out to the ship to show my sister. We get a kick out of it. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment