expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mardi Vegas

Dream 3/22/2018




I'm in a dormitory. Each room is set up like a child's room. The lighting in each room looks as if it's lit by a lava lamp. My friend has a dresser with a TV sitting on top. On the TV is a map. If I place my hand on the furniture, I can fast travel to any location on the map. In the middle of the map is an island. It is a place where the worlds of Las Vegas and Mardi Gras collide. I choose to go there. The teleportation does not work. I am still in the dorm.

I walk to the room across from my friend's. I look in the closet. Covering the shelves are snakes. I throw something at them to see if they are real. When the object hits them, they start to move.

I put my hand on another dresser. I look at the map and choose a location about eight hours away from my previous choice.

I teleport. This time it works.

This new place is more isolated, more spooky, more dead. There is a nearby haunted house. I've been there before. My purpose is to make it to my previous choice, the Las Vegas/Mardi Gras choice and to become their evil leader. It takes eight hours, but I finally make it to my destination. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment