expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Attack On The Asylum

Dream 11/12/2017




I'm walking down a hallway. I see a prisoner/mental patient wandering. I grab her and start directing her to her room. I notice her son is walking in the same hallway. I don't want him to see her for fear that he will become uncontrollable. I guide her into a stairwell as another employee detains the son. I take the mom downstairs into an area where the son will not find her. These patients have superpowers.

I walk into the basement where many doctors and nurses are hard at work. I am flirting with a girl named Cheryl. Her face is badly deformed. She almost looks like an alien.

I walk outside. The mentally insane mother and her son are walking toward the building. Forcefully. They are ready to strike. I run back inside and warn everyone in the basement of the oncoming attack.

The mom walks into the basement and turns into a large cow. She then grabs a nearby man and precedes to rape him. I run into the lab and yell, "I need a baby pig!" The doctor in the lab is growing baby pigs inside a glass case. "Baby pig coming up," the doctor yells. A little piglet runs toward my legs. I pick him up and run him over to the cow. He sniffs on the cow for a few seconds. I then shove him into the cow's butt. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment