expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Evil Woman

Nightmare 11/16/2017




I'm at my church. The Sunday service is just ending. I walk into the dimly lit sanctuary and a woman, whom I don't know, hands me her daughter. The daughter is about two years old. She is in a cute, white dress. The mother tells me that the daughter likes to get prayer at the end of the service. Somehow, I know that the daughter has cancer. I wait in the sanctuary as most of the congregation leaves. A person with the microphone then asks for anyone wanting prayer to remain standing. I try to stand but the girl is too heavy, so I sit. They don't know she needs prayer.

Several people gather in a section of chairs in the sanctuary. I believe this is a Bible study of some kind. I stay seated in this area. As the group sings worship songs, two women enter the room. As they seemingly try to find their seats, one of the women takes off her shirt. I notice this out of the corner of my eye. She then puts her shirt back on and starts to leave. One of the pastors follows her to the door and chews her out in front of everybody. "You've been doing this stuff since you were a child," he says. She leaves, furious. I have a sneaking suspicion that this woman will be back with a gun. And then Blast Off!!!

My mom and I leave the church and go to Wendy's. We stand in the drive-thru line. Nobody has cars. One girl is taking a long time to order. She then runs back to her car. She picks up a few dollars lying on the ground. They must've fallen from her purse. I am afraid that the shirtless woman is going to come shoot up the Wendy's. I convince my mom to leave before we order.

Back at the church, we sit among other individuals in a small Bible study. The study is held in a small room at the back of the church. We are the only people in the church at this time. During the study, we hear something way down the hall. The room goes quiet. One gentleman stands up and walks to the hall. He looks down both ways but sees nothing. All of a sudden, we hear gunshots. They seem to be coming from the same building. I start to run into the hallway to escape but then my mom tells me to escape out of another door. The door leads to the outside. We run into the parking lot as people behind us are shot. We make it to the truck. My mom stops for a moment as she sees a scratch or dent in the bumper. I yell at her to get in the truck. We leave. As we go, we lower our heads, for bullets are hitting near where we are. I think the shirtless woman is the shooter. Nightmare ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment