expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Impractical

Dream 11.21.17



I'm roaming the streets of New York City. I look up at those beautiful twin towers as I pass underneath them. The Impractical Jokers have a restaurant now. I find my family. We walk through narrow alleyways. We stand in front of the large, front window of the Impractical Jokers restaurant. Inside, standing near a table, I can see James Murray. My sister knocks obnoxiously on the window and when Murr looks, I wave at him. We come in and sit down. I tell my sister to get her phone ready. I pull Murr aside and ask if I can take a picture with him. He is annoyed but obliges. We take a picture. I say something to him which annoys him even further.

Later, my family and I go to a water park. I stand in line for a tall water slide. For some reason, I leave the line. When I return, it is even longer. I finally make it to the top. In order to get on the slide, you must climb down a ladder inside the tube. Several kids and teens cut in front of me. It's frustrating but I keep quiet. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment