expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Nazis, Dolphins and Ghosts, Oh My!

Dream 11/2/2017


I don't know whether this is real life or a video game.

I'm inside a cathedral. The cathedral must be abandoned seeing as there is no rooftop and many of the walls are missing. In this place, with me, are many, many Jewish people. Down the road, not too far away, are Nazi's. They are hold up in a similar building as my own.

"The end is near," they tell me. "The Nazi's are coming," they tell me.

The Nazi's come. We do everything we can to hide. I look out to a vast desert and wonder if I can make it. The Nazi's are patrolling everywhere. Even if I tried to run toward the desert, they would surely see me and catch me and God only knows what they would do to me.

There is a boy and girl who take care of dolphins. They get in a boat and have the dolphins follow. They escape the Nazi's. They reach a land that is several days away. They have a shack over water for the dolphins to live. They have to rotate the dolphins from one end of the shack to the other. They do this several times a day.

One Nazi officer says that he will find these two who escaped. He uses something similar to Google Earth. He zooms in on somebody. To his disappointment, it is somebody different. The boy and girl are safe for now.

Near the shack is a building where a couple young boys live. They live at the top of the 3 or 4 story house. To get to them, you must climb a set of stairs and then a ladder leading to a trap door. When you open it, you find yourself in an attic similar to the one shown in the movie "Casper." The boys hang out the attic window overlooking the shack and the ocean. One boy jumps from the window and lands right in the canal in front of the shack. I jump as well, trying to land in the same spot, but instead, landing on land. I should be dead. I overhear the boy talking to the guy from the shack. "I don't want to work in that house anymore. I'm a good worker. If you hire me, you'll see," the boy says.

I go back to the attic. At the end of the room, I find a secret door that leads to a tiny storage space. I climb inside. A fat woman is walking around outside. I tell her, "hey, you should check this place out." She doesn't think she will fit. She tells someone else in the attic of how I wanted her to get inside the storage space but it's too small. They laugh at me.

My friends and I need to kidnap a certain child on an island near where we are. I'm unsure why this needs to happen. We travel to the island. It isn't far away. We point out the kid. We take him. Mission successful.

I tell my friend, Tim, about some ghost footage that I once saw of a ghost walking through a field. He has me look through a few kaleidoscopes. Inside, I can see footage of ghosts but it isn't the footage I was hoping to see. He gives me another kaleidoscope. I look into it. I see the footage of the female ghost walking across a field.

I am on a football field or near one. I use binoculars to scope out the action. I tell my friend, Tim, that I have never seen an actual football game before. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment