expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Cupcake

Dream 11/8/2017



I'm working at a company called QRS. It is a recycling center. I am doing the landscaping. I bring my cat, Tandy, and let him run around. I have to admit, I am very nervous that Tandy will run away or get run over by a large piece of equipment. I keep an eye on him.

I start by mowing a hill. When I am done, I need to walk over to the hill on the other side and grab a flat wooden board. Then, I need to completely cover the wood with cupcakes and lay it on the freshly mowed grass. Then, the girls, I think they are cheerleaders, will come and take the board with cupcakes and return it to their building. I do this. When I am done, the hill is completely covered with boards, which are covered in cupcakes.

I walk over to the building where a bunch of men are working. I plan on mowing this area now. A bunch of cardboard is covering the grassy area, so I move it. I then get a call from my mom telling me that she is going to pick me up and I need to finish what I am doing. I look around and try to figure which is the most important area to mow. I settle on the front yard but then a guy named Ben tells me to mow another area. As he wishes.

I start mowing the area that Ben wants me to, which is the hill that I first mowed, just further down. As soon as I start the mower and move forward, I run over something. I cut the engine. My cousin, Quinn, runs over from the main building. I look at the object that I hit. I looks like some kind of Maritime equipment. Quinn makes it to where I am. I apologize to him. I offer to pay for the object that I destroyed. He says that it's okay but I know it isn't. I can see on his face that he is upset.

Later that day, my family, including Quinn, and me are over at the barn where the cheerleaders took the cupcakes. I don't see any cupcakes though. Just a bunch of farm equipment. Quinn points to an area of woods and reminds me of seeing something scary there. He then walks me deep inside the barn and shows me a room. The room is scary. I feel a heaviness here. I'm unnerved. I tell Quinn that I once walked in here with the lights out and I was alone. I didn't notice it until now, but Quinn seems a bit sinister. Just in the way he is talking and the look in his eyes. He isn't completely there. Something isn't right.

When the sun has gone down, my mom and I need to return to the barn. Maybe we want to see the scary room again. We try to turn on the lights but are unable to. We walk to the circuit breaker and try the lights there. For some reason, the lights will not turn on. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment