expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 16, 2017

In The Land of Lincoln

Dream 7/16/2017




I'm road tripping to my cousin D.J's house in Illinois. In my car is my friends Derek, Kelson and Ned, the fat, Asian kid from SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING. On the way there, we drive past an amusement park full of roller coasters. We also see a restaurant that serves good burgers and has fun arcade games. I tell Ned that we will stop there on the way back.

When at my cousins, we don't really do much. We mostly sit around and roam around aimlessly. At one point, I make my way up my cousins spiral staircase to the second story. When I make it to the top, I feel scared. I don't like being upstairs by myself.

Derek comes inside the house after being gone for a while. He tells us that he has been exploring the sewer drains across the street. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment