expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 17, 2017

The Hotel Bizarre

Dream 7/17/2017




     My family and I stay a few nights in a hotel. One night, I look up at the ceiling and see spiders and insects crawling everywhere. I yell for my sister. We grab the kids and leave our room. Running down the stairs, I notice bugs and spiders crawling all over the walls. I even see a snake slithering up the stairwell.

     We make it to the managers office. We sit down and tell him what a trash pit his hotel is. He looks to me to hear my side of the story. "Well, I've see about three snakes just from our room to here," I say. He looks bewildered. I point behind him at a green snake moving across the room. While we talk, I look over and notice the kids running around, playing in the lobby. I only count four when there should be five. Anna, the second youngest, is missing from the picture. I leave my sister and brother-in-law to talk with the manager while I locate Anna. I walk down some stairs to the floor below. I think I've spot her. I pick her up. It isn't her. It is a boy, wearing a hood with his face painted like a skull. A lady walking by tells me that she has seen Anna. I locate and find her and bring her back to the managers office. When we get there, the meeting has finished.

     I follow my family up to the roof of the hotel where we find a swimming pool. We are the only ones here except for a beautiful blonde woman sitting off to the side, talking on her phone. As we walk past her, I try to make eye contact so that she notices me. In my mind I think that maybe she will find me attractive and then come over to start up a conversation. My family and I sit in some chairs around a table. Out of nowhere, the ladies phone plops into my lap. I look over. She is still sitting in her original spot. I walk her phone back to her. As I come closer, I notice she is wearing a long, brown, leather coat. I hand her phone back to her. She then speaks to me, "some people think that my coat is really my skin." She then turns to show me her back. Sprawled across her back are etched letters. The bizarre aspect is that the letters are bloody. I now understand that her coat really is her skin. At this moment, we leave the hotel. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment